Bosch High Premium Adult Poultry & Millet dry dog food is developed to give your dog a filling meal without the excess calories. At the same time, providing all-important vitamins and nutrients your dog needs .
- Organic zinc compounds (zinc-chelate) helps towards better zinc absorption making more zinc available for your dog’s metabolism process.
Zinc is important for supple skin and glossy fur.
- A perfect balance of essential fatty acids ensures vitality, supple skin and glossy fur and most of all, supports the body’s natural defences.
- The great balance of different soluble fibres (also incl. fructo-oligosaccharides) stimulates your dog’s friendly intestinal flora and helps with smooth digestion.
- Choice ingredients carefully prepared with the latest findings concerning dog nutrition help make this food exceptionally digestible and helps your dog to produce well-formed faeces.
- Lecithin and carnitine have a multitude of functions including boosting the conversion of energy and fat, thus improving energy utilisation.
- A selection of fibres combined with highly absorbent natural minerals stimulate the friendly intestinal flora and reduce and/or bind together unpleasant smelling waste products in the faeces.
Bosch dog food uses only carefully selected ingredients suitable for human consumption(incl. poultry, whole egg, beef, lamb, vegetables, wholegrain), which are prepared in a gentle cooking process making extremely tasty, digestible, high quality dog food with optimal nutritional value.
To protect the essential, but very delicate vitamins, Bosch dog food includes a mixture of different, natural tocopherols ensuring excellent protection for the vitamins and fatty acids. No artificial flavourings or aromas are added to Bosch dog food. Bosch dog food is incredibly durable due to its drying process that uses absolutely no artificial preservatives. With the high quality of Bosch dog food, you can be quietly confident that your dog has received the appropriate nutrition – incredible value for money.
Poultry meat meal (min. 15%), barley, maize, wheat flour, wheat, animal fat, spelt (min. 5%), wheat bran, meat meal, meat hydrolyzate, fish meal, beet pulp (Sugared), yeast (dried), peas, fish oil, sodium chloride, mussel extract (min. 0.1%), potassium chloride, chicory.
Meat and protein from animal sources: min. 21% (dryed), proportion of protein that's from animals: min. 58%
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (12,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1,200 IU/kg), vitamin E (70 mg/kg), vitamin B1 (10 mg/kg), vitamin B2 (10 mg/kg), vitamin B6 (6 mg/kg), vitamin B12 (30 mcg/kg), biotin (250 mcg/kg), pantothenic acid (20 mg/kg), niacine (40 mg/kg), folic acid (2 mg/kg), vitamin K (1 mg/kg), vitamin C (70 mg/kg), choline chloride (1,650 mg/kg), iron (140 mg/kg), zinc [zinc oxide] (70 mg/kg), zinc [amino acid-zinc chelate, hydrate] (45 mg/kg), copper [copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate] (10 mg/kg), cobalt (0.2 mg/kg), iodine [potassium iodate, water-free] (2 mg/kg), selenium [sodium selenite] (0.2 mg/kg).
|Protein||Fat||Fibre||Ash||Calcium||Phosphorus||Magnesium||Potassium||Sodium||Caloris that can be burned|
|21.5 %||0.5 %||2.5 %||5.5 %||1.05 %||0.9 %||0.12 %||0.5 %||0.3 %||15.25 MJ/kg|
Bosch Adult Poultry & Millet is a complete feed.
|Dog's weight||Amount in g/day|