|protein||fat||fibre||ash||calcium||phosphorus||magnesium||potassium||sodium||calories that can be burned|
|21.5 %||10.5 %||2.5 %||6.0 %||1.1 %||0.9 %||0.12 %||0.5 %||0.3 %||15.25 MJ/kg|
Bosch Adult Lamb & Rice contains the native spelt, making this unique food well-suited for sensitive dogs.
- Organic zinc compounds (zinc-chelate) helps towards better zinc absorption making more zinc available for your dog’s metabolism process. Zinc is important for supple skin and glossy fur, etc.
- A special seashell extract with a high chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine content supports the development and function capability of the cartilage, particularly in the joints.
- A perfect balance of essential fatty acids ensures vitality, supple skin and glossy fur and most of all, supports the body’s natural defences.
- The great balance of different soluble fibres (also incl. fructo-oligosaccharides) stimulates your dog’s friendly intestinal flora and helps with smooth digestion.
- Choice ingredients carefully prepared with the latest findings concerning dog nutrition help make this food exceptionally digestible and helps your dog to produce well-formed faeces.
- Lecithin and carnitine have a multitude of functions including boosting the conversion of energy and fat, thus improving energy utilisation.
Bosch dog food uses only carefully selected ingredients (incl. poultry, whole egg, beef, lamb, vegetables, wholegrain), which are prepared in a gentle cooking process making extremely tasty, digestible, high quality dog food with optimal nutritional value. The incredibly delicious meat ingredients are also suitable for human consumption.
To protect the essential, but very delicate vitamins, Bosch dog food includes a mixture of different, natural tocopherols ensuring excellent protection for the vitamins and fatty acids. No artificial flavourings or aromas are added to Bosch dog food. Bosch dog food is incredibly durable due to its drying process that uses absolutely no artificial preservatives. With the high quality of Bosch dog food, you can be quietly confident that your dog has received the appropriate nutrition to equip it for any situation – and all this along with incredible value for money.
Poultry meat meal, barley, maize, wheat flour, wheat, lamb meat meal (min 5%), rice (min. 5%), wheat middlings, animal fat, meat hydrolyzate, fish meal, beet pulp (sugared), fish oil, yeast (dried), peas, sodium chloride, mussel extract (min. 0.1%), potassium chloride, chicory.
Meat and/or protein content from animal sources (min. 23%, dry base), proportion of animal protein from total protein (min. 62%).
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (12,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (1,200 IU / kg), vitamin E (70 mg / kg), vitamin B1 (10 mg / kg), vitamin B2 (10 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (6 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (30 mcg / kg), Biotin (250 mcg / kg), pantothenic acid (20 mg / kg), niacin (40 mg / kg), folic acid (2 mg / kg), vitamin K (1 mg / kg), vitamin C (70 mg / kg), choline chloride (1,650 mg / kg), iron (135 mg / kg), zinc (115 mg / kg) copper (10 mg / kg), cobalt (0.15 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), iodine (2 mg / kg), selenium (0.2 mg / kg)
|Bosch Adult Lamb & Rice|
Bosch Adult Lamb & Rice is a complete feed.
|Dog's weight||Amount in g/day|
This food can be served both dry and with added water.